620 Drew Street
Clearwater, FL 33755
Phone: (727) 461-5522
Joshua M. Bomstein, LEED AP BD+C, is President of Creative Contractors Inc., a leading commercial contractor headquartered in Clearwater and building throughout West Central Florida. With volume in excess of $100M per year, Creative is consistently ranked in the Top 5 of construction firms by size in the region. It is the largest locally-owned contractor in Tampa Bay. Clients include such notables as Ruth Eckerd Hall, University of South Florida, Lakeland Regional Health System, Saint Leo University, BayCare Health System, and all the major school systems.
In 2017, Josh was selected to participate in Leadership Tampa, and is an alumnus of that class.
Recognized as one of the “40 Under 40” by the Gulf Coast Business Review, Josh is active in the Tampa Bay community. His current community service includes:
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
- Pinellas County Contractor Prequalification Committee
- Pinellas County Education Foundation – Career Education Board
- Florida Holocaust Museum – Board Member
Past community service includes:
- U.S. Green Building Council, FL Gulf Coast Chapter – Board Member/Past Chair
- Florida Wildlife Corridor – Board Member / Past President
- U.S. Green Building Council, FL/Caribbean Region
- CASA (Community Action Stops Abuse) – Development Board Member
- Clearwater Arts Council – Board Member/Past Chair
- Pasco Economic Development Council – Board Member
- Clearwater Regional Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
- Pinellas County Economic Development Council – Board Member
- Tampa Bay Partnership – CEO Direct
Josh has been a featured speaker at green building professional forums statewide and regionally, and he has served in various leadership capacities for the U.S. Green Building Council Florida Gulf Coast Chapter and Florida/Caribbean Region. He was responsible for obtaining the first LEED Certification for a public building in the Tampa Bay area (Dunedin Community Center).
Josh is charitable both personally and through Creative Contractors. Support organizations include: American Heart Association, CASA, Tampa Theatre, United Way, Florida Holocaust Museum, on Bikes, Morton Plant Hospital, and the Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough Education Foundations.
Josh was born and raised in Dunedin, FL. He is a graduate of Emory University and currently lives in Tampa with his wife, Lindsay, son, Will, and daughters, Phoebe and Isabel.