Vincent J. Cassidy
Rick J. Gallegos
Bryan L. Karsky
Guy King, III
Jack W. Kirkland, Jr.
Andrew J. Mayts
Stephen B. Stagg
Lee W. Winter
Kevin Hourigan, President and CEO
President and CEO
600 N. Westshore Blvd, Suite 700
Tampa, FL 33609
Phone: (813) 902-0141 Fax: (813) 839-9022
An adept entrepreneur , Kevin Hourigan has led his web design and web development firm through the brink of the dot-com meltdown in early 2000’s to today’s high-energy, high-performance digital marketing agency known today as Bayshore Solutions.
By continually applying lessons and successes in Website Design, Web Development, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Digital Marketing to today’s business dynamics, Kevin has piloted Bayshore Solutions to earn an impressive roster of customers and help those companies grow significantly through strategic online marketing and web technologies. Complementing the digital agency’s corporate growth and customer success, Kevin Hourigan and his team at Bayshore Solutions have earned significant national acclaim including:
- Bright House Networks Regional Business Awards Silver Winner - 2014
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce Business Leader of the Year - 2012
- The American Advertising Federation (ADDY Awards) - 2012 Silver Medal Leader Award
- Tampa Bay Technology Forum - 2011 Outstanding Leadership Award
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Ultimate Management Team Top 5 - 2011
- Advertising Age Magazine’s only Florida firm named a Top Interactive Agency for the last 11 consecutive years
- B2B Magazine’s Top US Interactive Agency list for 8 of the last 9 years
- 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 Semi Finalist for the US Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year
- Tampa Bay Business Journal – 2008 Ultimate CEO Award
As a sought-after technology and marketing advisor to organizations, Kevin Hourigan has shared case-stories and digital marketing growth strategies for businesses at a variety of conferences sharing the stage with Google, General Motors, Nielsen Research, Facebook, Bing and many others.
In addition to his professional duties, Mr. Hourigan previously has or currently serves on the board or committees for The CEO Council of Tampa Bay, The Tampa Bay Partnership, The Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce, The Lowry Park Zoo, The Tampa Bay Technology Forum, Greater Tampa American Marketing Association, and Tampa Bay Professional Alliance.