12801 Commodity Place
Tampa, FL 33626
Toll Free: 877-818-7180
Jamie Harden is President and CEO of Creative Sign Designs. Creative employs more than 140 people throughout the state of Florida with the majority based at its Tampa headquarters.
Creative Sign Designs is one of the fastest growing architectural sign companies in the United States. Creative provides consultation, design, project management, fabrication, and installation services for a full range of interior, exterior and digital signage products.
Creative has won numerous important accolades including:
- Governor Rick Scott’s Business Ambassador Award
- INC. 5000 – 7 years in a row
- Bright House Networks Regional Business Award
- Florida Companies to WatchSM Award
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Small Business
- Gulf Coast Business Review Top 500 Companies – 9 years in a row
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
- Projects have been internationally recognized by Signs of the Times Magazine, Sign Builder Illustrated and the United States Sign Council.
Prior to purchasing Creative Sign Designs Mr. Harden spent 15 years in various senior leadership roles with Bank of America in Tampa, Kansas City, Dallas and Los Angeles.
Professional and Community Affiliations
Mr. Harden is a graduate of Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance.
- Immediate Past Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of the CEO Council of Tampa Bay
- Executive Committee and Board of Governors of the Florida State University College of Business
- Past Executive Committee and Treasurer of the Young President’s Organization (YPO), Florida and Southeast Region Chapters
- Honorary Commander of the US Air Force 927 Air Refueling Wing at MacDill AFB
- Member Chief Executive Organization
- Member Palma Ceia Golf & Country Club
Jamie has been married to Melanie Turner Harden, also a Florida State University College of Business graduate, for more than 28 years. They are very proud parents of three teenagers – Battle (18), Ellee (15) and Turner (15).